IT and networking technology has impacted our work styles greatly in recent years. Pressure has increased to accelerate the pace of innovation and maximize operational efficiency.
The challenge is to modernize the workplace, create a culture of collaboration and facilitate human contact and information sharing. While a wide range of AV and collaboration solutions address parts of this requirement you will need thorough planning and genuine expertise to select and integrate the right mix of products.
Huddle spaces. Workshop labs. Meeting rooms. Boardrooms. Modern worker needs are rather defined by the need to communicate and share than the terminology applied to meeting spaces. We provide you with the tools and infrastructure to let team members work productively and focus on solving real business problems. We design solutions integrating components such as:
- Large format displays
- Projectors and projector screens
- Presentation switchers
- Multiviewers and AV switches
- AV connectivity solutions
- Meeting room control systems
- Mounting & enclosure solutions
Content streaming to/from a meeting room may benefit your business considerably, as it can be used to deliver live presentations, corporate messages, training, and any type of on demand video. Fortunately, complexity, stability and scalability of the underlying technologies has improved dramatically in the recent past while networks evolved to a readiness level that can sustain even 4k content.
We provide streaming solutions suitable to your needs, for any type of use and device, for live or stored video content. Contact us for a solution regarding:
- Streaming server software
- Video capture and live streaming devices
- Streaming cloud services
- Content distribution services
Web conferencing for corporate meetings combines the simplicity of web technologies with the freedom of BYOD policies. With effort comparable to a typical phone call, remote participants can enjoy live video, audio, desktop sharing and text messaging. Importantly enough, this is as self-service as it gets.
We have a solid, hands on experience of more than a decade with web conferencing platforms such as Cisco Webex, Adobe Connect and open source tools such as Apache OpenMeetings and BigBlueButton.
Our web conferencing offerings support:
- Full session management and/or participation on any device, including mobiles
- Interoperability with H.323, SIP, WebRTC and Skype for Business
- Session capturing and offline content creation
- Breakout rooms, whiteboarding, application sharing, chat and high performance audio/video
- Detailed activity reporting
- Easy scheduling, enrollment and notification management
- Scaling from a few participants to several hundreds
- On premises or cloud installation
Wireless display sharing
Meeting participants are nowadays likely to need access to the presentation display in your meeting room and chances are that the device they want to use will not be "plug-and-play" with the VGA/HDMI or similar ports on your meeting table. Wireless display sharing is simply too big a convenience to overlook, especially if your meeting rooms are frequented by users with varying presentation devices.
- Present from a laptop, tablet or smartphone with Windows, Android, or iOS
- Display content from several meeting participants simultaneously
- Moderate the session and control access of presenters to the display
- Stream video, files and any type of content, including 4k
- Discover, use and manage several shared displays in a campus through a directory service
Video conferencing has been around for some time but has recently transcended the space of "luxury" technology to become a solid method for building and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues, customers and partners. Video meetings are now possible between staff members of any level and are no longer cumbersome to set-up. At the same time meeting participation requires minimal infrastructure and is possible not only in an executive boardroom, but also on desktop or even mobile devices.
Meetings in physical spaces may still be the preferred way of modern workers to gather and get stuff done. But the video conferencing is the closest alternative afforded by technology and introduces substantial benefits and a boost in productivity while saving time and money.
At CyberStream, we provide a comprehensive portfolio of video conferencing products from world class suppliers. Our solutions range from the desktop to high end meeting room equipment suitable for full HD or telepresence sessions. In addition, we make sure that they make available to our customers all the latest features and trends, such as high quality audio, advanced collaboration tools, streamlined control and cloud based operation.
We work closely with each customer to capture individual requirements, including lighting, acoustics, etc., and design a system that brings together best of breed components into a unified environment.