Collaboration in the business environment is one of the greatest technology drivers in recent years. But in order for collaboration to succeed an organization needs structure, standardized workflows and access to the right tools that facilitate employees to concentrate on their contribution while minimizing coordination effort.
WorkStream can be integrated with web applications and portals. As an example, if you have a customer related service running on your web site, WorkStream lets you create a structured, managed process for the purpose of serving customer requests. It gives you valuable insight with respect to the status of each request and associated tasks. And it allows you to monitor overall performance of your service line with detailed reports and statistics.
Do you perhaps need enterprise content management functionality interweaved in your processes to support standardized document types? WorkStream can deliver integration with Alfresco ECM, as it is built on top of the Activiti BPM platform.
Customize your own forms, organize process steps, pool your resources, define alerts and threshold triggers, receive notifications and analyze performance through an integrated, unified environment. And if you need extensions to existing functionality, WorkStream delivers unique openness and scalability for you to plan any integrate any additional components.
What you get!
- Process modelling with standardized, BPMN notation
- Effortless process deployment on Activiti powered workflow engine
- Automatically generated and customizable forms and presentation layer elements
- Customizable client for mobile devices participating in process steps
- User defined fields describing process event status
- Scalable, robust process execution platform with support for conditional alerts and notifications
- Smooth interoperability with external systems including Alfresco ECM
- Process monitoring and reporting
- Resource optimization ad sharing across critical business functions, such as customer service
- Increased operational efficiency and elimination of trivial team coordination tasks
- Support for a continuous improvement culture based on actual measurements and performance reports
- Open source technology minimizes capital expenditure and prevents vendor lock in